Hi Nicklas,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I run RMAExpress with Affy data, then I done filtering with equal size of
arrays afterwards.
Then I run MergeBioAssay (with Base1pluginExecuter) to find average between
replicates (grouping assays by control and treatment with method ‘arithmetic
mean of intensity) and have this error message: “Error: Raw data for raw data
type: Affymetrix is not stored in the database.”
When I use Agilent data, i have no problems.
Did I explain better?

Regards,
Irina