Addition, from "Parameters" tab:

Job parameters

                                                -- Ratio annotation type

                                                --- Ratio annotaion value
(ignored unless a Ratio annotation type is selected)

                                                assayname

                                                        %1_%2_%3

                                                Child description

                                                Child name

                                                        human

                                                Group

                                                        %3

                                                Merge method

                                                        arithmetric mean or
intensity

                                                newname

                                                Output directory

                                                        /home/raw
data/affyExp/MergeBioAssay

                                                - Ratio (ignored if merge
method is other than 'ratio of ratio')

                                                section

                                                        merge_bioassays settings

                                                Bioassay set

                                                        human

                                        Plugin configuration parameters

                                                Parameter version
                                                27 (27)

                                                        Name of executable

                                                                run

                                                        Plugin executables path

/opt/base2/plugins/MergeBioAssay/

                                                        Average on reporters

                                                                false

                                                        Job parameters

                                                                <jobparameters>
  <parameter position="1" type="h">
    <name>section</name>
    <commonname>newname</commonname>
    <options>10</options>
    <defaultvalue>merge_bioassays settings</defaultvalue>
  </parameter>
  <parameter position="2" type="t">
    <name>assayname</name>
    <commonname>assayname</commonname>
    <options>10</options>
    <defaultvalue>%1</defaultvalue>
  </parameter>
  <parameter position="3" type="t">
    <name>group</name>
    <commonname>Group</commonname>
    <options>10</options>
    <defaultvalue>%1</defaultvalue>
  </parameter>
  <parameter position="4" type="t">
    <name>newname</name>
    <commonname>newname</commonname>
    <options>10</options>
    <defaultvalue />
  </parameter>
  <parameter position="5" type="e">
    <name>mergeMethod</name>
    <commonname>Merge method</commonname>
    <options>30</options>
    <defaultvalue>0</defaultvalue>
    <enumoptions>
      <value key="0">geometric mean of ratio</value>
      <value key="1">arithmetric mean or ratio</value>
      <value key="2">arithmetric mean or intensity</value>
      <value key="3">ratio of ratio</value>
    </enumoptions>
  </parameter>
  <parameter position="6" type="t">
    <name>ratio</name>
    <commonname>- Ratio (ignored if merge method is other than 'ratio of
ratio')</commonname>
    <options>10</options>
    <defaultvalue />
  </parameter>
  <parameter position="7" type="n">
    <name>annType</name>
    <commonname>-- Ratio annotation type</commonname>
    <options>30</options>
    <defaultvalue>0</defaultvalue>
  </parameter>
  <parameter position="8" type="t">
    <name>annValue</name>
    <commonname>--- Ratio annotaion value (ignored unless a Ratio annotation
type is selected)</commonname>
    <options>10</options>
    <defaultvalue />
  </parameter>