from "Stack trace" tab:
View job -- Run plugin: Base1PluginExecuter

                                Name
                                Run plugin: Base1PluginExecuter

                                Description

                                Priority

                                        5 (1 = highest, 10 = lowest)

                                Status

                                        Error:
                                        Raw data for raw data type: Affymetrix
is not stored in the database.

                                Percent complete

                                                        unknown

                                         100%

                                Created

                                        2011-05-20 18:10:30

                                Scheduled

                                        2011-05-20 18:11:10

                                Started

                                        2011-05-20 18:11:28

                                Ended

                                        2011-05-20 18:11:42

                                Running time

                                                14 seconds

                                Server

                                        vera097.its.monash.edu.au

                                Job agent
                                - none -

                                User

                                        Irina Rusinova

                                Experiment

                                        E-GEOD-6257

                                Plugin

                                        Base1PluginExecuter
                                        (version 2.16.0)

                                Configuration

                                        MergeBioAssay

                                        net.sf.basedb.core.BaseException: Raw
data for raw data type: Affymetrix is not stored in the database.

        at
net.sf.basedb.core.DynamicSpotQuery.joinRawData(DynamicSpotQuery.java:261)

        at
net.sf.basedb.util.importer.spotdata.BaseFileImporter.createChildRawDataMapping(BaseFileImporter.java:510)

        at
net.sf.basedb.util.importer.spotdata.BaseFileImporter.doImport(BaseFileImporter.java:346)

        at
net.sf.basedb.plugins.Base1PluginExecuter.importData(Base1PluginExecuter.java:1471)

        at
net.sf.basedb.plugins.Base1PluginExecuter.run(Base1PluginExecuter.java:774)

        at
net.sf.basedb.core.PluginExecutionRequest.invoke(PluginExecutionRequest.java:116)

        at
net.sf.basedb.core.InternalJobQueue$JobRunner.run(InternalJobQueue.java:510)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)