Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:48:06 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Need Body Shop In/Near Downtown L.A.

Posting for Scott Staewen, as he can only seem to receive but not post to
the UUC list.  Please reply to him, not to me.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA

From:  "Scott Staewen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

to any listers from LA:
my son was in an accident over the weekend. no injury to him, fortunately,
but his honda accord sustained significant damage to the entire right side
and tweaked the right front suspension. can anyone recommend a good body
shop? it will be an insurance claim and working well with adjusters would
be a big plus, as would proximity to downtown/usc (where my son is a
student).
tia,
scott