Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 08:35:09 -0800
From: "Brad Houser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Alex Cagann'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: E39 xenon headlamps

Try swapping the bulbs to the other side. If the bad one moves it is the
bulb, if not try swapping the ballast. If it moves then it is the ballast.
If not, then it is something else. I don't have a wiring diagram, so it
could be fuses (if there is one for each side) or the LKM. Other
suggestions?

Brad Houser