Jan Coffey wrote:

> I'm sorry, but that is the way it is. If you remove the
> US from the equation in WW2 then the Nazis would still
> have been in power, probably even today. You can not
> say that about any other country but Germany.

Or possibly Great Britain. If they hadn't fought the Nazis
so early and so well, at a time when the US was still trying
to stay isolated, Europe probably would have fallen to them.
The US might have been able to win *back* Europe after that,
but it would have been *much* tougher.
Steve Sloan ......... Huntsville, Alabama =========> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brin-L list pages .............................. http://www.brin-l.org
Chmeee's 3D Objects .................... http://www.sloan3d.com/chmeee
3D and Drawing Galleries .................. http://www.sloansteady.com
Software ................ Science Fiction, Science, and Computer Links
Science fiction scans ......................... http://www.sloan3d.com