> > What the?  "Melting-pot" is not the first thing that comes to mind when
> > think of American culture.  Maybe your neighbourhood is like that, but
what
> > about the deep south, where racism and what some people may call
backwards
> > religious thinking is still rampant?  I really hope the world is not
> > heading
> > for that.
>
> Been to Atlanta recently? Things is differnt down them parts. W
>
> e have people from all over the world. There is not a culture that is not
> represented. We have the most inter-mairiges, etc. etc. etc. We are the
> melting pot of the world.

? Georgia, Kansas, Texas, etc. make up a significant part of America, do
they not?

I also neglected to mention factors such as the large number of gun deaths
and the lack of universal medicare.  This is the future world culture?  And
what about Kyoto?

(Stop me if I'm getting out of my league here.)

-J

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!