--- Steve Sloan II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jan Coffey wrote:
>
>  > I'm sorry, but that is the way it is. If you remove the
>  > US from the equation in WW2 then the Nazis would still
>  > have been in power, probably even today. You can not
>  > say that about any other country but Germany.
>
> Or possibly Great Britain. If they hadn't fought the Nazis
> so early and so well, at a time when the US was still trying
> to stay isolated,

False. The US was -NOT- trying to stay isolated. This is part of what makes
us so ticked. It just didn't happen that way. It's the European revisionist
version and it is F A L S E! There may have been isolationists and peacenics
(and nazis) in the US but that is no differnt than the peacenics we have now.

Not -declaring- war erlier was a strategic move that worked.

True. IF the brits, (with the US & others help and support btw) had not
stayed the line all might have been lost.

But there again revisionism as if we didn't provide a supply line, as if we
didn't provide pilots as if we didn't provide TECHNOLOGY, as if the US had
nothing to do with it. Please!

=====