Oy, the long posts are beginning!  Oh well, at least I'm not trying to use
Digest mode this time.

This is the part that really jumped out at me:

> We are the world culture becouse of it. We are the culture you get when
you
> mix every other culture together. Hay, it's where the world is headed
> eventualy, we know it, you know it, and if you don't like it well then
tough
> cuz there isn't anythign either of us can do about it.

What the?  "Melting-pot" is not the first thing that comes to mind when I
think of American culture.  Maybe your neighbourhood is like that, but what
about the deep south, where racism and what some people may call backwards
religious thinking is still rampant?  I really hope the world is not heading
for that.

I would write something about Canada here, but like I said, my capacity for
long posts of a political nature is quite finite.

-J

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!