Hi Sylvain,

I think it's starting to make sense now. :-)

> Sorry to be unclear. I wish we have a white board where we could discuss
> and
> that would sorted out in a few minutes :).

Several results turn up in a google search ;p
http://www.google.com/search?q=online+white+board

> What I tried to mean is that when you do the backup for a given node, you
> look at the part of the playout that happen after that node (including
> that
> node), and you do a normal AMAF backup for that part of the playout.
> Does it make sense?
> I hope we make progress and I am not making things more confusing :).
> I should write a pseudo code I guess, but for today I am too lazy :).
>
> Sylvain

I tried putting this into pseudo code, but it already looks like C. ;p
http://pastie.org/357231
If you could look at it, I would be most grateful.

-Isaac

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger