2009/1/10 Isaac Deutsch <i...@gmx.ch>

> Hi Sylvain,
>
> I think it's starting to make sense now. :-)
>

> > Sorry to be unclear. I wish we have a white board where we could discuss
> > and
> > that would sorted out in a few minutes :).
>
> Several results turn up in a google search ;p
> http://www.google.com/search?q=online+white+board
>

> > What I tried to mean is that when you do the backup for a given node, you
> > look at the part of the playout that happen after that node (including
> > that
> > node), and you do a normal AMAF backup for that part of the playout.
> > Does it make sense?
> > I hope we make progress and I am not making things more confusing :).
> > I should write a pseudo code I guess, but for today I am too lazy :).
> >
> > Sylvain
>
> I tried putting this into pseudo code, but it already looks like C. ;p
> http://pastie.org/357231
> If you could look at it, I would be most grateful.

It sounds good but it seems to lack the check of whether a given move is
first played in a given intersection. When you add that, it because a little
more tricky to update in the tree. You also update the value of each move
independently of the color, i.e. a position in which it is black turn will
be update with white moves. You should restrict the update.

Hopes that helps,
Sylvain