Hi Robert Jasiek,

you might have a delusional way to see the game of go and life, but I
would love that you would not pollute
my mailbox with such a delusional vision. I'm certain that a lot of
person of this mailing list and other forums share my view.

To sum up, I would be pleased and I'm quite certain others too that you
consider seriously behave more like others persons.

Did you already encounter a real game with "disturbing life kos or
anti-sekis" and especially "ladders (...) beyond 250 moves" ? If not how
do you believe that Alphago would learn how to manage such situations.

Xavier Combelle