Le 24/10/2017 à 14:35, Robert Jasiek a écrit :
> On 24.10.2017 11:45, David Ongaro wrote:
>> very seldom saw a discussion with Robert lead to anything.
>
> (You seem to only refer to discussion on this mailing list.)
>
> Apart from this being a discussion about one particular person, let me
> ignore this for a moment:
>
> In the current time, computer-go discussion and research has a very
> high percentage of people discussing the side of mainly programs and
> programming but I belong to the very low percentage of people
> discussing mainly go-theoretical aspects of computer-go. With a higher
> percentage of the latter, there would also be more discussions
> resulting to something.

I don't understand what you mean by go-theorical aspects. and especially
when applying to computer-go. To my knowledge the only theoretical (in a
mathematic meaning of theoretical) approach of go is combinatorial
theory and it leads to very few knowledge. Can you explain what you mean
maybe by giving example ?