Am 10/24/2017 um 05:56 AM schrieb Thomas Rohde:

On 2017-10-23 at 19:15, Xavier Combelle <xavier.combe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Robert Jasiek,

you might have a delusional way to see the game of go and life,
this is quite an insult,

Do you consider Robert's style of discussion kind or respectful? I for my part do not.

I'm not saying that Robert's research in the area of Go corner cases doesn't have any value, it certainly has. One probably needs a certain kind of dedication to do it. But trying to bend every topic into this area is more often than not uncalled for.

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's a certain kind of arrogance, resulting from the fact of knowing more than anybody else about a certain area of Go. But in the end it doesn't matter what it is, we all have our faults. What matters is that I very seldom saw a discussion with Robert lead to anything.

David