On 2017-10-23 at 19:15, Xavier Combelle <xavier.combe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Robert Jasiek,
>
> you might have a delusional way to see the game of go and life,

this is quite an insult, IMO, and I’d prefer not to read such personal attacks
in this list. What about staying on-topic?

> but I would love that you would not pollute my mailbox with such a delusional
> vision.

May I suggest that you simply create a frigin’ filter? Also, you always have
the liberty to hit the delete or backspace key, I’m sure you know where on your
keyboard they are ;-)

> I'm certain that a lot of person of this mailing list and other forums share
> my view.

FTR: Not me.

> To sum up, I would be pleased and I'm quite certain others too that you
> consider seriously behave more like others persons.

LOL, “like other persons” :-D
What a boring list this would be if everybody would be “like other persons”.

Respectfully,

Tom
________

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss
people.
— Eleanor Roosevelt (though the authorship is disputed)

--
Thomas Rohde
Wiesenkamp 12, 29646 Bispingen, GERMANY