Alan Olsen wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Aimee Farr wrote:
>
> > I wrote, and to curb offlist replies, flames and comparisons to
> John Young,
> > I write again:
> >
> > > BTW, I need a gray travel consultant. Lemme know if anybody
> knows of one.
> > > Will accept salt-and-pepper gray.
> >
> > = low-key/anonymous travel, increasingly critical to execs in
> certain parts
> > of the world, as they are often the recipients of 'involuntary
> invitations
> > to parties they do not wish to attend.' (Kidnapping)
>
> The reason that the mega-corps are not complaining about the heavy handed
> search and seizure at airports in the states is that they have been
> chartering jets to get around the regs.
>
> The San Diego Jet center has no metal detectors, no searchs, no nosey
> questions.
>
> Intel used to have regular flights between Portland and San Diego through
> there. Probably still do.

Executive kidnappings are always in hotspots, so cushy corporate travel is
not always option. In some places... you want a tricked copta. Anyway, this
is an old cpunk topic and there are some asses here, so I thought I could
get clue. Thanks to those that responded, I did find out some things...wild.

~Aimee