Thanks Kingsley,

for now we don't host the data so wikidata.dbpedia.org/resource/.. does not
dereference anything

lets take an example to recup
Q42 (Douglas Adams), besides the answer to the ultimate question [1] :) has
the following triple
http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q42 http://www.wikidata.org/entity/P107
http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q215627

which in our dump *will* be translated to
http://wikidata.dbpedia.org/resource/Q42 owl:sameAs
http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q42
http://wikidata.dbpedia.org/resource/Q42 rdf:type dbpedia-owl:Person

If I get it right, your suggestion is to generate this triple directly
right?
http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q42 rdf:type dbpedia-owl:Person

but in this case, when someone opens Q42 he/she will not see out added
triples

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_%28number%29#The_Hitchhiker.27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kide...@openlinksw.com>wrote:

>  On 8/29/13 2:45 PM, Hady elsahar wrote:
>

>  i guess what we need now is to map between the original WikiData URIs
> and their URIs we use in DBpedia under the new namespace , for example :
>
>  <http://wikidata.dbpedia.org/resource/Q1293045> owl:sameAs <
> http://wikidata.org/entity/Q1293045>
>
> No.
>
> As per my last two mails. You are making unnecessary work here. Wikidata
> is publishing RDF based Linked Data. Thus, simply use their URIs.
>
> Example of the implications of your current approach:
>
> curl -ILH "Accept: text/turtle"
> http://wikidata.dbpedia.org/resource/Q1293045
> curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'wikidata.dbpedia.org'
>

> Just map the WikiData URI to the DBpedia URI and you leverage the benefits
> of:
>

> curl -ILH "Accept: text/turtle"  http://wikidata.org/entity/Q1293045
> HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently
> Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:51:49 GMT
> Server: Apache
> *Location: http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q1293045*
>

> HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
> Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:51:49 GMT
> Server: Apache
> *Location: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:EntityData/Q1293045*
>

> HTTP/1.1 303 See Other
> Server: nginx/1.1.19
> Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:51:54 GMT
> Cache-Control: private, s-maxage=0, max-age=0, must-revalidate
> Vary: Accept-Encoding,X-Forwarded-Proto,Cookie
> Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
> Last-Modified: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:51:54 GMT
> *Location: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:EntityData/Q1293045.ttl*
>

> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Server: nginx/1.1.19
> Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:51:55 GMT