On 01/08/2016 09:50 AM, Marc Haber wrote:
> The loss of keyscript just broke my clients.

I had an inspiration earlier and hacked this together:
https://gist.github.com/chris-se/9c0def7dca60d023d188

(Warning: not thoroughly tested, code is a quick hack and awful, might
do unexpected things. Also not documented. Quick howto: run make, copy
systemd-keyscript-cryptsetup to /lib/cryptsetup/, copy keyscript-generator
to /lib/systemd/system-generators, do systemctl daemon-reload and hope
for the best. systemd-cryptsetup will still warn about 'unknown option',
but it should work.)

(Interactive scripts obviously don't work, same thing as with
interactive init scripts, but if you need a password you can just use
PASS=$(systemd-ask-password "Some Message").)

Regards,
Christian