Sandy,

I'm aware of your work around for this and I might even attempt to use it at some point.  I'm not comfortable though with the idea of telling others that this is the way to go with integrating a third-party product seeing as how it is a kludge and potentially prone to other issues.  Ipswitch should learn to play nice instead.

Matt

Sanford Whiteman wrote:
2)  Who would be interested in a user movement to compel Ipswitch to
prevent  IMail from bonding to every last IP? This way it could also
be  used  on  the  primary  server  and not get in the way of hosted
E-mail.

No one's saying Ipswitch has ever worked on this, but I've had MS SMTP
and IIS working on the same box (and same port) for years now.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
    http://www.mailmage.com/download/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/Release/

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/