> I'm not comfortable though with the idea of telling others that this
> is  the  way  to go with integrating a third-party product seeing as
> how it is a kludge and potentially prone to other issues.

I  don't  think it's prone to any other issues, since the servers that
are using it have been doing so for a couple of years.

> Ipswitch should learn to play nice instead.

I  wouldn't  hold  your  breath.  As Andy said very well, if you think
concerted   pressure   can   be   applied,  that  pressure  should  be
concentrated  on the improvement of features within their own product!
Coexisting with the competition is not a feature.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.