On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 5:25 PM, Jeremiah D Jordan <
jeremiah.jor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To me testable means that we can run the tests at the very least for every
> release, but ideally they would be run more often than that.  Especially
> with the push to not release unless the test board is all passing, we
> should not be releasing features that we don’t have a test board for.
> Ideally that means we have it in ASF CI.  If there is someone that can
> commit to posting results of runs from an outside CI somewhere, then I
> think that could work as well, but that gets pretty cumbersome if we have
> to check 10 different CI dashboards at different locations before every
> release.

It turns out there's a ppc64le jenkins slave @ asf, so I've setup
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Cassandra/job/cassandra-devbranch-ppc64le-testall/
for testing.

Like our other devbranch-testall builds, it takes a repo+branch as
parameters, and runs unit tests. While the unit tests aren't passing, this
platform should now be considered testable.