Hi Philipp,

Selon Philipp Lohmann <philipp.lohm...@sun.com>:
> Great ! Glad that it works as you like.

Thanks to you :)

In fact, it works, means I can use whatever .png as splashscreen ( including OOo
icons :) ), but transparency is not correctly managed. Means e.g., rounded
corners appear in white (probably the background color), instead of be
transparent. So yet some work is needed ...

Thorsten suggested me to use Window::SetWindowRegionPixel() and
Bitmap::CreateRegion(), and/or setwindowregion*

The idea is to to convert the png's alpha mask to a region, and use the methods
above to create a window with rounded corners. Things are not completely clear
in my mind - I'm learning the headers - but I'll try to continue slowly, but
surely ;)

Any help is welcome, of course, and if  you have some suggestions, I'll read
them carefully  :)

Thanks in advance,
Eric