Hi Malte,

Malte Timmermann a écrit :
I would have thought you simply need to set the background from the underlying
system window to transparent before showing it, and
everything should work automatically then?

Thanks for the hint :-)

In fact, after some researchs in introwin.hxx, oudev.hxx, window.h window.hxx and all *win parents , I found nothing who works directly (this is probably my fault though).

The only closest solution I found does consist in use EnableEraseBackground( aBool ), but so far, this method is implemented in salobj.cxx or syschild.cxx , so a (hackish imho) solution would consist in - if I'm not too wrong - call GetSystemData() and set the right value using mpWindowImpl-mpSysObj->IsEraseBackgroundEnabled() to the right value in the Ctor, and reinitialize it in the Dtor. Or something similar with syschildwindow .. (please be gentle if I'm plain wrong with such idea ;-) )

But the VCL people might correct me if I am wrong...

Yes, waiting for magic Philipp opinion  :)