Thanks.  I think that would be best. :)

Andrew Robinson wrote:
I'll start a new thread though to clean up the email mess

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Andrew Robinson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is already code in:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/trinidad/branches/ar_subRendererPerfTesting

 As for JIRA, I don't feel that that is a place for discussions. If a
 decision is made, then I will create an issue.

 -Andrew