Jacques

From: "Ryan Foster" <ryan.fos...@hotwaxmedia.com>
I'm not sure if I would say that not having a footer is an issue.
Most of what was in the footer has been moved and grouped more
logically in the header.  For instance, the secondary apps have been
grouped with the main apps, and the time zone selection has been
grouped with the other user preferences such as theme selection and
language.  The XHTML and CSS icons have been removed, but if you
clicked on the XHTML icon you see that the page does not validate,
having several errors.

Ryan Foster
HotWax Media
801.671.0769