2006/2/2, Ting SHAO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi, there,
>
> I found this question in FAQ, and the answer is EJB 1.1. Is that true?

Witaj,

As far as OpenEJB 1.0RC1 is concerned, yes, absolutely.

> How about EJB 2.1? OpenEJB does not support that?

It does. It's OpenEJB 2 that's boundled with Apache Geronimo 1.0. It
contains less features like Tomcat embedded mode or so, but the main
difference between OpenEJB 1 and OpenEJB 2 is support of the EJB
specs.

> And, what are your plans for EJB3?

Noone has yet stepped in and been working on it. There're works to
simplify the process of developing EJB 3.0 container.

> I saw that you've just setup SVN, and divided openEJB into 0, 1, 2 and 3.
> Does the number suffix indicate the spec version to  be supported?

Exactly. Some better than other, but it is just for that (I asked Dave
about OpenEJB 0 and awaiting his answer on it).

> If i would like to check out the source from SVN using anonymous, what
> should i do?
> Should i use the protocol http or https? And what is the URL?

Use http://svn.openejb.codehaus.org - you don't need https unless
you're committer. I can't give it a whirl now as I'm behind a proxy
server that drives me crazy. It should be working fine, though.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl