On Feb 3, 2006, at 7:02 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

And, what are your plans for EJB3?

Noone has yet stepped in and been working on it. There're works to
simplify the process of developing EJB 3.0 container.

Hi folks,

We at Cayenne project (http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/) are planning to build EJB 3 compatibility in the framework for the next major release. I would love to cooperate with ObjectEJB developers as our efforts are complimentary (OpenEJB providing the container and "traditional" EJBs and Cayenne - the ORM part of the spec).

What's everybody's thoughts on that? (Jacek's message seems to imply that the container work has already started?)

Andrus Adamchik