Hi Martin,

Martin Srebotnjak píše v Út 24. 11. 2015 v 21:57 +0100:

> I am not sure we are talking about the same thing or that I understand
> this correctly.
>
> They change the names of the help files (i.e. calc/01.po is now
> calcsfirsthelpfilewithhelpaboutfunctions.po). For the migration
> process they become new po files.

Nope, did not intend to change the directories, so I was happy to hear
that the .po files are named by the directories.

So as a result, calc/01.po will still stay calc/01.po; only the
filenames inside would change - eg. in:

#. ZxQeC
#: main0000.xhp
msgctxt ""
"main0000.xhp\n"
"tit\n"
"help.text"
msgid "Welcome to the $[officename] Calc Help"
msgstr "Vítejte v nápovědě k $[officename] Calc"

only the 'main0000.xhp' would change to
'0000-Welcome-to-the-officename-Calc-Help.xhp' resulting in

#. ZxQeC
#: 0000-Welcome-to-the-officename-Calc-Help.xhp
msgctxt ""
"0000-Welcome-to-the-officename-Calc-Help.xhp\n"
"tit\n"
"help.text"
msgid "Welcome to the $[officename] Calc Help"
msgstr "Vítejte v nápovědě k $[officename] Calc"

Sorry for not being precise in my question previously, but first I
needed to understand how exactly the .xhp's map to the .po files :-)

Does this work / is this change possible without much hassle?

Thank you again,
Kendy