Hi Steve

In the folder /LibreOffice Documentation/English/Calc Guide/6.2/
you 'll find a spreadsheet with the current status of the
update/revision of the Calc Guide.

Please pick chapter 19 (expected to be a easy start, very few changes,
if any) and update it. You may want to check this page

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/en-US/text/scalc/05/02140000.html?DbPAR=CALC#bm_id3146797

As I think it has been updated since then:
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/history/help/source/text/scalc/05/02140000.xhp

Please put your initials in the spreadsheet.

NOte: you can update the speradsheet directly in the cloud because we
have LibreOffice Online installed in the cloud. Double click the
spreadsheet to open it online.

Note:2. Do not hesitate to ask for assistance in this list.

regards
Olivier