Hi,

> sorry to say... or lucky?... ;-)
>
> Am Freitag, 30. Mai 2008 schrieb L. Weiss:
> > > PS: BTW,... did you suceed after chopping off the last 4 bytes?
> >
> > No, not realy. I do have two parts on dvbcut now, but after the first
> > part it jumps to the nearly end of the second.
>
> ...you are doing something wrong!
>
> It works perfectly after stripping away the last 8 bytes from the first
> snipped!!!

Ok, i was a bit to fast with my answering, sorry. The small part i gave you
work for me, too after stripping (same result as yours). No problems.
The whole parts work, too, but not in dvbcut. When i play it in dvbcut, it
jumps to the nealy end of part two after part one. BUT: after exporting
everything is ok.

I just booted windows to look after my dvbviewer programm: recordings can only
be in MPEG PS or PES. But i can disable the cutting.

BTW: Does it matter how much i strip? 4 or 8 bytes? Whats the easiest way for
stripping? I used 'dd bs=1 count=<filesize - 4> if=... of=...' , but with a
blocksize of one byte it takes very long to copy the whole part...