I'm not so sure. Just the rumor of a big Elecraft amp had some people
(including me) quite interested. In fact, based on some of the pictures,
Elecraft had some interest in the past.

Amps are not evil and I also don't think they are incompatible -
technically or philosophically - with Elecraft. I value skill,
intelligence, cunning and brute force when necessary.

If ever Elecraft comes out with a legal limit amp I'd be asking the boss
for OT.