The K2 DSP is the only such case, and as noted, Lyle has been with us
exclusively ever since. All other Elecraft products were designed by our
full-time or part-time engineering staff.

We would not source someone else's QRO amp design. We would reserve the fun for
ourselves :)

Those exploratory models from 2006 were designed by our senior RF engineer in
his "spare time." If he gets the itch again someday, we'll let you know.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

-----