Before I switched to the K3, I ran Icom gear with their PW-1 amp. While the PW-1 had a few shortcomings, having a 160-6 KW amp with built-in tuner, 4 antenna outs which auto-select per band, and integration with the transceiver was pretty great. It had an internal switching power supply which would run from either 120 or 240v. At 120v max output power was reduced.

These days my operating is primarily HF contesting and 6m EME, so a 500W amp is not interesting. Something like the PW-1, done right with Elecraft's attention to detail, absolutely would be interesting.

73,
Josh W6XU