ditto ditto ! ;-)

73 de NS9I

On 7/31/2016 4:36 PM, Art Peters wrote:
I would say, here is to itchy conditions ….

73,

Art Peters, K0ACP
k0...@k0acp.com

On Jul 31, 2016, at 4:39 PM, Wayne Burdick <n...@elecraft.com> wrote:

The K2 DSP is the only such case, and as noted, Lyle has been with us
exclusively ever since. All other Elecraft products were designed by our
full-time or part-time engineering staff.

We would not source someone else's QRO amp design. We would reserve the fun for
ourselves :)

Those exploratory models from 2006 were designed by our senior RF engineer in his
"spare time." If he gets the itch again someday, we'll let you know.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

-----