On the Fanuc 15MB control G68/G69 allowed the rotation of the XY/YZ/ZX
planes. G68 would rotate one plane. Another G68 line would then rotate a
second plane combining the two rotations. Tool motion would then be
coordinated to the new plane locations. On the bridge mill with the BC head
you would be able to work to print dimensions at any chosen orientation.
A little tricky as the point of rotation was supremely important as well as
the sequence of rotations. Confusion was a very possible result. I only
ever used it a couple times.
G69 was your friend as it cancelled all rotations.