On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 05:51:37PM +0100, Richard Arthur wrote:
> I have a problem with f-error being larger than normal when homing.

> Am I correct in thinking the larger than nomal f-error is caused  by the
> servo amp being disabled by the the limit switch during the homing sequence?

Yes I'm sure you're right

> What can you suggest to overcome this so that I can run it with minimum
> FERROR and MIN_FERROR settings?

You have to arrange not to do that.  A separate home switch seems like
the best answer, but it's probably not the easiest.  (I'm not sure
what the easiest would be).  I say the separate switch is best,
because any other solution would involve sometimes disabling your
safety measures on the limit switches.

Chris