Hi Chris

I guess I missed it also.  Saw the later post where there was a suggested work
around since this is a Mesa card setup.  It would be possible to add a normally
closed real relay contact between the limit prox and the drive's directional
inhibit input that, when pulled by the homing pin in HAL would disconnect that
input.  I'll put my flame suit on after that suggestion.

Ray