Wah.  We really need to get some sort of order in our development
thinking here.  Sure professional machines use three switches at one end
of travel and two at the other but that does not obviate the need for
lesser systems for us little light machine guys.

The fact that some folk would like to stack all of the limits on a
single pin and then try to home from any one of them is not an error, it
is an integrator decision that should/must be allowed in the software.
Some of the recent changes to HAL and Motion have made it very difficult
to use EMC2 in these circumstances.  IMO we are getting close to a
critical lack of proper flexible task planning.

Ray