On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 00:12 -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> Its doing all moves on the .bot. files
> in negative X from the reference point

I'm pretty sure there's a checkbox along the way that reads "Mirror X
axis" to make that answer come out right without any further attention.

The Eagle gerbv274x CAM file has a "mirror" option that might do exactly
what you need. Probably applies only to the bottom layer, though.

[*fails to install pcb2gcode due to dependency hell*]

The pcb2gcode man page seems to imply (in --mirror-absolute) that
backside mirroring normally takes place at the middle of the board.

Perhaps you have one or more of:
        - the Eagle origin at the wrong spot
        - the backside Gerber file exported without mirroring
        - the --mirror-absolute option set/unset

I'd expect some option twiddling would solve the problem without resort
to G-Code hackage. After all, you're not the first person to mill the
backside of a PCB with this tool chain!

And you really need an automatic tool height probe switch... really you
do!

--
Ed
http://softsolder.com