on 05/14/2004 04:01 PM, Scott Haneda at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Please tell me there is some way to make this behave how it used to, I would
> be so happy.  I am seriously about to revert to E-rage X because of it.  I
> know so many of you will never notice this as you use HTML email, or have
> never used that font, myself as well as pretty much all the people I
> communicate with use Monaco 9, we may be a minority, I am not sure.  I am
> pretty sure I call this a bug.  Source mode of a email also has this
> trouble, and that certainly should not be anti-aliased at all.

For those of you interested, It is possible to revert back to a older
version of E-rage, I simply dragged all my "new" messages from the sent
items and other folders to the desktop, then, launched the old version of
E-rage and dropped them back in, other than them being marked as un-read,
they were accepted just fine.