I've downloaded the 9.2 tree and I am attempting to build the ISO images with MakeCD. Using the commands in the README.MakeCD, the ISOs are all created, but there are a lot packages that give dependency errors and are left out. Also, I notice that the descriptions for the ISOs all refer to Cooker-Download 1 (2,3,4,etc).

I'm wondering if what is out on the servers is really 9.2 or is it a cooker snapshot? Also, there is a i586/misc/doc directory that looks like it has a configuration file for 9.2, but I can't figure out how to use it. Since it takes a long time to build the ISOs, trial and error becomes very frustrating. So, has anyone else tried building the ISOs with MakeCD?

Joeb

p.s. if/when I get this to work, with all of the wrinkles out, I'll post it to the twiki.