"As you always hear your alarm clock when it goes off in the morning you must
have *some* awareness even in the deepest sleep."

 Is my PC actually on, before it is turned it on?

 (And of course my alarm goes off in early morning hours when I am already
habituated to begin wake up -- in a day dreamy state or in REMS or Non-REMS 1
or 2 stages. I have at times missed the alarm when in very deep sleep).

 "Because to doubt its reality is itself an act of awareness. "

 My awareness (has) doubt(s) the reality of my awareness in vast numbers of
multi-universes.  Does that prove the existence of multi-universes?