My cats have destroyed my new furniture, but I love my cats much much more than
I like my furniture, and declawing has never been an option at my house. I
voice my opinion  as much as possible on that subject. But I have found that
some people think that just goes along with having a cat. What totally pisses
me off is the ones that declaw and then decide to put them outside!!

Sent from my iPad