At 11:42 AM 07/11/02, Richard Walker wrote:

>Why the rush to pounce?

I think the rush to pounce has something to do with your insistence on
coming on to the Finale list and telling us that Sibelius works better than
Finale does.

If Sibelius is better suited to your needs, that's fine.  All of us here
acknowledge that Sibelius is a good program and for many users it is a more
appropriate tool than Finale is.  But those of us on this group have found
that, for at least some of our work, Finale is the better choice for us.

I know it's probably unintentional, but your posts frequently give the
impression that you're trying to persuade us that we've made the wrong
choice.

mdl