At 9:33 AM -0400 9/18/02, David W. Fenton wrote:

>Oh, bollocks. This is an instance where Finale is fundamentally
>broken. The default behavior of the copy is one issue alone, an ill-
>chosen default with no sensible alternative. But the real issue is
>that the process is not *reversible*, that once the mistake has been
>made, you can't undo it.

You can undo past the point where you made the first copy that
created the mirror. Then set Mass Mover to copy everything in the
music except lyrics. Then go into the Edit Lyrics Window and manually
create a copy of the first set of lyrics using Copy and Paste, and
Opt-Click assign them to the music you just copied.

Gotta love the Multiple Undo. It saved my bacon two days ago when I
thought I had completely over-written an entire score. Undo past Save
has to be the greatest invention since the computer began...