At 5:04 PM -0400 9/19/02, David W. Fenton wrote:

>I can't see using click assignment for any large project. The user
>interface is hideous, with a non-resizable window and insufficient
>feedback about where you are in the text stream, and what is
>connected to what. I still don't know how to un-assign a syllable,
>except by deleting it using TYPE IN SCORE.

Actually, I told you that in my last message. Select Adjust Lyrics
from the lyric menu, click on a note to select it, then click on the
lower handle, press Delete. This de-assigns a lyric without deleting
it from the Edit Lyrics window.

I agree that there should be some easy keystroke when using Click
Assign that de-assigns a lyric, but Adjust Lyrics is what we got.

Christopher