* David Megginson -- Saturday 22 November 2003 14:24:
> the 3D interior looks great (though it needs a bit of instrumentation

Thanks. But as of now it's only a smaller copy of the fuselage so that
you would see some interior at all. I'll make a better interior once
the fuselage is done. I'm still working out bumps and edges. Then I'll
also weld the halves together and make the join seamless. The final
interior will be done in higher resolution and I'll eventually turn the
complete exterior off in pilot view (apart from the main rotor and the
skids; you don't see anything else through the windows and open doors
anyway :-). BTW: you can open the backdoor: /controls/backdoor
(range 0 to 5.5; will normalize it later), the other doors come later.

m.