Am Montag, 24. November 2003 04:13 schrieb David Megginson:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Because of my german keyboard layout i needed to press the ALT+0 key
> > to get the "}" key pressed, that was a little irritating for me, because
> > i looked for the corresponding german key by the key location and not by
> > the key character, but that didn't work of course.
> > FYI the key "location" for the "}" key button is the "*" button on a
> > german keyboard, but the key "character" for the "}" character is
> > available by pressing the ALT+0 keys.
>
> I'm concerned that you had to press *any* key.  If you are using the
> current CVS, the helicopter should already be running when FlightGear
> starts.

Yes, that's what it did, i forget to mention in my last e-mail that
i had to upgrade my flightgear directory to the current FG CVS version.
So sorry that was my fault.

But i noticed by using the current CVS version,  that
the engines where off after pressing the reset button in the fg menu.

Best Regards,
 Oliver C.