Am Sonntag, 23. November 2003 13:41 schrieb Melchior FRANZ:
> * [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- Sunday 23 November 2003 05:26:
> > Hello, I allways wanted to fly the helicopter but i don't know how to
> > start the engines. I pressed every key kombination but still no luck.
>
> The engine *is* on in the bo105 after startup! It can be turned
> off and on again like all other planes' engines. '}' increases
> magneto switch position (-> engine on), while '{' decreases.
>
> m.

Ok, thank you now it works. :)

Because of my german keyboard layout i needed to press the ALT+0 key
to get the "}" key pressed, that was a little irritating for me, because
i looked for the corresponding german key by the key location and not by the
key character, but that didn't work of course.
FYI the key "location" for the "}" key button is the "*" button on a german
keyboard, but the key "character" for the "}" character is available by
pressing the ALT+0 keys.

It would be great to have some kind
of ingame keyboard setting manager for Flightgear.
Is someone working on that?

Best Regards,
 Oliver C.

BTW: I never needed the engine keys for the other planes before, so this
was my first time. ;)