[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Because of my german keyboard layout i needed to press the ALT+0 key
to get the "}" key pressed, that was a little irritating for me, because
i looked for the corresponding german key by the key location and not by the key character, but that didn't work of course.
FYI the key "location" for the "}" key button is the "*" button on a german keyboard, but the key "character" for the "}" character is available by pressing the ALT+0 keys.

I'm concerned that you had to press *any* key. If you are using the current CVS, the helicopter should already be running when FlightGear starts.

All the best,

David